How about an electric boiler for villa heating
At present, villa heating mainly includes central heating, natural gas heating, coal-fired boiler heating and electric boiler heating. Since some villas cannot use central heating and natural gas heating, most households can only use electric boilers and coal-fired boilers for heating. What about the heating effect? Let's introduce it below.
Electric boilers have been used in our country for many years. The earliest generally used more in industrial heating, but as the price of coal continues to rise, the state restricts rectification, and advocates a new processing mode of energy conservation and environmental protection. Coal boilers use electric boilers for industrial processing. Now, Norbex steam experts will take you to analyze how much the use cost of electric boilers. Is it really as obvious and cheap as we think?
1. Electric boilers are generally calculated on the basis of kilowatts of power. Excellent electric boilers cost 1,500 to 3,000 yuan per kilowatt.
2. There are many advantages of electric boilers, and the number of electric boiler users has gradually increased. Electric boilers are an economical, energy-saving, safe, scientific, environmentally friendly, emerging, and efficient way to generate steam.
3. The electric boiler does not produce any odor, noise, and no electronic radiation. It is especially suitable for homes where the elderly and babies are easily accessible;
5, the use of electric boilers, not only save space, but also as a beautiful decoration;
6. Electric boiler converts electric energy directly into heat energy, heats up fast, and the heat conversion efficiency is close to 100%. Compared with traditional coal burning methods, the energy saving effect is very obvious;
7. The electric boiler can meet intermittent use, and the temperature controller can control the boiler temperature, and the energy saving effect is relatively obvious. The operating cost of electric boilers is low, and electric boilers make full use of the state's policy of encouraging electricity use. Operating costs are 20% -40% cheaper than other equipment such as coal fires.